FraudLabs Pro allows users to configure the email notification for the below fraud validation events:
– When a transaction was approved
– When a transaction was rejected
– When a transaction was pending for review
FraudLabs Pro will recommend you to enable the Rejected and Pending Review email notification alert, so that you will always be notified when a potential fraud order was uncovered. This will help to maximize your fraud protection.
In addition to the email notification, you may also install our mobile App that allowing you to manage your order any time at anywhere via your mobile.
Available on the APPS STORE (Apple) / Get it on Google Play
Below are the steps to enable the email notification for Rejected fraud validation event:
1. Login to the FraudLabs Pro Merchant Control Panel.
2. Click on the Settings menu.
3. Enter your email address and select which condition that you wish to receive email notification from FraudLabs Pro. Leave blank if you do not require any.
4. Click Save and you are done.